추천 : 0
    조회수 : 321
    IP : 50.155.***.188
    댓글 : 0개
    등록시간 : 2013/12/26 08:34:12
    http://todayhumor.com/?freeboard_736575 모바일
    2008년 촛불집회 관련 위키리크스 번역
    시사게에 올리고싶지만, 해외에서는 글쓰기 제한이 있습니다 죄송합니다.

일단 번역하기 전에 : 이번 사태가 2008년보다 더 심각하다고 말씀드리고 싶습니다. 하지만 당시 상황과 비슷한 것이 맞기에, 2008년 이 타올랐던 촛불을 2013년 지금으로 옮기고 싶습니다. 오역, 의역 신고 받습니다.

대한민국을 바로잡습니다 트위터 : @ichangesouthkor

Summary
    The pictures, collected from private Wikileaks sources and professional media, present footage of the recent 
    "candlelight" protests in Seoul, South Korea from the 24th of May to the 31st of May 2008. The protests, aimed at convincing the government and President Lee to reconsider the recently signed trade agreement with the USA over imports of beef, once peaceful, have, since the 24th of May been suppressed with increasing violence by police. The protests are unusual since their initial make up and claims have spread into a broader youth and civil liberties movement as a result of the crackdowns against them.
    위키리크스 소스와 전문적인 미디어 매체로부터 모인 사진들은 최근의 서울에서 2008년 5월 24일부터 31일까지 열린 촛불집회의 모습을 보여준다. 이 집회들은 정부와 이대통령을 설득하여 최근에 사인된 소고기 수입에 관한 미국과의 무역협정을 재협상 하기를 요구하였으나, 평화로운 이 집회는5월 24일 늘어난 경찰의 폭력에 인하여 진압되었다. 이 집회들은 그들을 향한 폭력때문에 단순한 요구를 했던 집회가 사람들의 자유운동으로 번진 흔하지 않은 시위들이다.
    The following report pre-dating the violence of May 31 is typical of insider accounts:
    다음 리포트는 5월 31일에 있었던 시위자의 증언이다 : 
    This morning, I woke up and tried to check news articles on international newspapers and media websites to see how international media reported 'what has happened in Korea last night'. What I found out was 'nothing'. Instead of that, I could find some demonstrations in China, Italy, and other countries. What happened on international media? Did they give up reporting what has happened in Seoul since 2 May? I could not believe my eyes. Then I checked YouTube and Flickr, with expectation of stories from Korea. What I found was 'nothing' again. What's wrong with Korean and international journalism?
    오늘 저는 일어나서 세계의 미디어는 어제 한국에 무슨일들이 있었는가 확인하기 위해 국제신문과 미디아를 확인하였습니다. 제가 찾을 수 있는 것은 없었습니다. 하지만, 저는 중국, 이탈리아와 다른 나라들에 대한 정보를 찾을 수 있었습니다. 도대체 세계의 미디어에 무슨일이 일어난겁니까? 그들은 5월 2일부터 서울에서 있었던 일을 알리길 포기한 것입니까? 저는 제 눈을 믿을 수가 없었습니다. 그리고나서 저는 유튜브와 플리커를 한국에 대한 뉴스에 대한 기대를 가지고 확인했습니다. 제가 찾을 수 없는 것은 또다시 아무것도 없었습니다. 한국과 세계의 저널리즘에 도대체 무슨일이 일어난 것입니까?
    South Koreans started a candlelight vigil on 2 May and since then they have been running the same concept of protests 16 times. The protest has started against the US beef import and anxiety on mad cow disease to ask Korean government and president Lee to reconsider the details of US beef import agreement. Thousands of people have gathered with thousands of candles at the heart of Seoul, the capital of South Korea to change the government's decision. 70% of people who joined the protest were teenage girls and their parents, and lots of foreigners living in Korea, teachers, children, businessmen and students went to speak out their opinions.
    한국인들은 촛불시위를 5월 2일을 시작으로, 같은 컨셉으로 16번의 시위를 더 하였습니다. 이 시위는 미국 소고기의 수입과, 광우병에 반대하는 것으로, 한국 정부와 이대통령이 소고기 수입협정을 재심사 하게끔 하기 위함이었습니다. 엄청 많은 사람들이 엄청 많은 촛불을 들고, 정부의 결정을 바꾸기 위해 남한의 수도인 서울의 중심부에 모였습니다. 70%의 시위자들은 부모와 함께온 청소녀, 한국에 살고 있는 많은 외국인들, 선생님들, 아이들, 비지니스맨, 학생들이 그들의 의견을 말하기 위해 와있었습니다.
    However, government's reaction on their peaceful protest made people frustrated. They claimed those normal people as 'victims of propaganda spread by their political enemies' and insisted those teenage girls were 'brainwashed' by media, teachers and Internet, therefore the government must lead them into 'right way' by strengthen rules and regulations. The government started regulating major Internet portal sites and community sites, as well as video and photo sharing sites. Posts uploaded were disappeared; Results of public votes against president and the government were ignored. Some high school students got visited by police during their school lecture and had to go to police because they wrote posts against the government's decision. Human right of students were totally ignored and many of them have been threatened by school and police not to tell what have happened to them to public.
    하지만, 이 평화시위에 대한 정부의 대응은 많은 사람들을 화나게했습니다. 그들은 일반적인 사람들을 보고 '정치적인 적이 낳은 피해자'로 지칭했으며, 이 청소녀들을 '미디어, 선생님, 인터넷에 세뇌당했기에' 정부는 그들을 더 강한 법과 규칙으로 바르게 이끌어야 한다고 했습니다. 정부는 주요 인터넷 포탈 사이트들과 커뮤니티 사이트들을 검열하기 시작했으며, 비디오와 사진 공유 사이트들도 마찬가지였습니다. 올라간 글들은 사라졌습니다.대통령에 반대하는 투표는무시당했습니다. 몇몇 고교생들은 그들의 수업시간에 정부의 결정에 반하는 글들을 썼다는 이유로 경찰서에 가야만 했습니다. 학생의 권리는 완전히 무시되었고, 그중에 다수는 학교와 경찰에 대중들에게 말하지 말라고 협박당했습니다. 
    Yes, it sounds like a long story, but everything has happened in a month, in May 2008. The government might has concluded if they could control the media then they could close people's eyes and mouths. On 24 May, while people were still doing the protest, the CCTV on the street was suddenly switched off and police started to crackdown people in a violent way. They kicked a pregnant woman, pulled a teenage girl's hair to grab her, hit people by their shields and took wheelchair away from a disabled woman. Bloods and screams were spread and more than 10 people were taken to police station. They even broke media reporters' cameras to prevent them to report the situation.
    그렇습니다 긴 이야기처럼 들리지만, 이 모든것은 2008년 5월에 일어났던 일입니다. 정부는 그들이 미디어를 통제하면 사람들의 눈과 입을 막을 수 있다고 결정내렸습니다. 5월 24일, 사람들이 시위하던 도중에, 거리의 CCTV는 순간적으로 꺼졌으며, 경찰들은 사람들을 잔인하게 구타하기 시작했습니다. 그들은 임신한 여자를 발로 찼으며, 소녀의 머리칼을 잡았고, 사람들의 방패를 뺏어 구타하고, 장애우 여자분의 휠체어를 뺐어갔습니다. 피와 비명이 퍼지고, 10명이 넘는 사람들이 경찰서에 가야했습니다. 그들은 미디어 리포터들의 카메라를 이 상황을 보고하지 못하게끔 하기위해 부수기까지 했습니다.
    However on the next day, 25 May, there was 'nothing happened' on media. Only a few newspapers could report the news, but they had to pay for their 'wrong decision' since the beginning of May, when they started to report what has really been happening in Seoul. Advertisers have been refused to put their ads on those newspapers, but Internet communities, anti-politics websites, and Korean citizens gathered money to support them and to run advertisings for informing the truth of U.S beef agreement and how they have been suffered from the government's pressure. They could run their advertising on those newspapers and support them at the same time.
    하지만 다음날인 5월 25일, 미디어에는 아무일도 일어나지 않았습니다. 단지 몇 신문들이 이 뉴스를 보도하였으나, 그들은 서울에 무엇이 진짜로 일어났는가를 보도했다는 '잘못된 결정'에 의하여 벌금을 내야했습니다. 광고주들은 그들의 광고를 그 신문들에게 제공하기를 거부하기 까지 하였으나, 인터넷 커뮤니티들, 반정부 사이트들과 한국 시민들은 모여서 신문사들이 미국 소고기 무역협정과, 사람들이 정부의 압력에 얼마나 시달렸는지 알게끔 하기 위해 돈을 모아 지원했습니다. 사람들은 뉴스에 광고를 내주었으며, 동시에 지원도 해주었습니다.
    Anyway, people were shocked by nothing has happened on major newspapers and TV sites. One of Korean major TV broadcast, SBS, reported the news but they insisted it was a 'peaceful' demonstration as usual, and they also said the video clip spread online was not true and it was the clip in the past. People started get really annoyed and decided to go on the street again, with their laptops, mobiles and cameras. And, what has happened at night on 25 May and early morning on 26 May, I could not believe my eyes and ears. My cousin reported me that two of his friends were injured their backs by police shields and sent to emergency. I could see lots of violence, screaming people, and people taken to police from the video clip. I felt really sorry to them that there was nothing I could do for them (I live in Europe). All I could do was sitting in front of my computer, keeping me upda.ted, and searching what I could do for them, until I found this website.
     어찌되었던, 사람들은 주요 신문들과 티비방송에서 아무것도 보도되지 않은 것에 충격을 받았습니다. 한 대형 티비 방송사인 SBS는 이 시위가 평화적이지 않은 시위이며, 인터넷을 통해 퍼진 비디오들은 과거에 촬영된 것이며 거짓이라고 말했습니다. 사람들은 굉장히 화나기 시작하였고, 거리에 그들의 노트북, 핸드폰과 카메라를 들고 나오기로 결정했습니다. 그리고 5월 25일 밤과 5월 26일 아짐에 일어난 일들 때문에 저는 저의 눈과 귀를 믿을 수 없었습니다. 제 사촌은 그의 두 친구들이 경찰방패로 인하여 부상당해 응급실로 옮겨졌다고 알려주었습니다. 저는 굉장한 폭력, 울부짖는 사람들과, 비디오를 촬영하는 사람들을 볼 수 있었습니다. 저는 제가 그들을 위해 아무것도 해주지 못하였다는 것이 정말 미안합니다(저는 유럽에 삽니다). 제가 할 수 있는 것이라고는, 이 사이트를 알기 전까지 컴퓨터 앞에 앉아 정보를 얻고, 제가 무엇을 해줄 수 있나 검색하는 것 뿐이었습니다.
    We are living in a small world nowadays. We can easily read even small things everyday happening in everywhere in the world, such as 'what Hollywood superstar bought in a local supermarket yesterday'. Therefore I do not understand what has happened with International media and why they did not report what happened in Korea, although there were many famous scientists, professors, and people from abroad in protest. If there was none of international reporters could send articles out of Korea at the moment, I hope this can be one of trig.gers to spread the story out. I love my country more than anything in the world, because Korea is where I was born, where I was raised, and where I have people I love the most. I believe the power of people, the greatness of democracy.[1]
    우리는 조그만 세계에 살고있습니다. 우리는 '어떤 할리우드 슈퍼스타가 어제 지역 슈퍼마켓을 무엇을 샀는가'라는 사소한 것들까지 쉽게 읽어볼 수 있습니다. 그러므로 저는 세계의 미디어들이 유명한 과학자, 교수들, 많은 사람들이 시위에 참여했음에도 왜 한국에서 일어난 일을 알리지 않는가 이해가 되지 않습니다. 만약에 세계의 기자들이 이 기사를 내보낼 수 없었다면, 저는 이것이 이 이야기를 퍼지게 하는 시발점이 되기를 바랍니다. 저는 저의 조국 대한민국을 제가 태어나고, 제가 길러지고, 제가 가장 사랑하는 사람들이 있기에 사랑합니다. 저는 민중의힘과, 민주주의의 대단함을 믿습니다.

The Hankyoreh is a centrist newspaper that has accurate reporting on the vigil/protests with an English section on their website: (http://english.hani.co.kr/kisa/section-014000000/home01.html)

There is even a live feed every night(1900 Seoul time): http://www.ohmynews.com/nws_web/flash/live/live0.htm Please don't open the above link in browsers other than IE

이 게시물을 추천한 분들의 목록입니다.
    푸르딩딩:추천수 3이상 댓글은 배경색이 바뀝니다.
    (단,비공감수가 추천수의 1/3 초과시 해당없음)

죄송합니다. 댓글 작성은 회원만 가능합니다.

번호 제 목 이름 날짜 조회 추천
    과학 vs 음악 [4] PAXIEON 14/12/20 05:05 59 11
    누리조이 신작 리듬게임 BEATCRAFT 프로모션 유출. [4] RENOVATIO 14/05/30 08:57 93 0
    호오 디모 신버전이 나왔군요? 보스곡은 일찍일찍 해결해야죠? RENOVATIO 14/05/16 17:03 22 0
    네오위즈 리겜부분 이제 망하겠네요 [26] RENOVATIO 14/05/07 11:51 219 10
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이번 추락한 무인기를 제대로 풍자하는 기사 [6] RENOVATIO 14/04/07 14:18 232 8
    Au5 - Follow You (feat. Danyka Nadeau) RENOVATIO 14/03/22 22:07 16 0
    참을 수 없습니다. 삼성 반도체는 반성이 없군요. [14] RENOVATIO 14/02/27 10:09 116 13