작성자 : 일하는손님
    추천 : 0
    조회수 : 490
    IP : 211.61.***.66
    댓글 : 1개
    등록시간 : 2013/03/01 12:32:52
    http://todayhumor.com/?diablo3_118393 모바일
    북미 디3 운영진 코멘트

Thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts on paper for us. There are a lot of topics here that deserve attention and I want to share our views on them with all of you. Stay a while and listen.

Challenge

Challenge is certainly something that has value; players can’t feel a sense of accomplishment if everything in the game can be face rolled. I think many people would agree that, at launch, the game was too challenging. It was very difficult to progress through Inferno depending on your class or items and the challenge was a large part of the reason players felt like they were driven to the AH in the first place. When you present players with difficult content they will find a way to overcome it which usually means using only the most powerful items and abilities. The unfortunate side effect is it also drives players away from the play styles they feel are “just fun”. We have taken steps to improve this problem a number of ways; reducing the overall difficulty of Inferno, improving the potency of underused skills to allow players more diversity in their gameplay, and introducing Monster Power to allow players to set the game to a level which they feel is enjoyable. I think the right way to introduce challenge is to make it optional, for example having difficult content for the players that enjoy it without penalizing the players who prefer a more relaxed gameplay experience.

Items and AH

Items are a topic with a tremendous amount of depth and also a very sensitive subject, so I’ll do my best to provide some of our insights into the matter. Removing “bad” affixes is certainly a suggestion that surfaces from time to time, another suggestion is to group all the good affixes into a shared category so that they can’t all roll on the same item. I think on the surface those sound good but the reality of what they would do to the itemization isn’t what we want. I addressed the topic of the “bad” affixes in a prior post about items so I won’t go into too much more detail here, but I think it’s well within our ability to make those affixes compelling for some people, Pickup Radius and Witch Doctors are a good example of this. Specifically as it relates to Thorns, no one will disagree that in its current state is pretty lackluster, but it supports a play style that I’m sure we can capture with enough alterations to both the core mechanic and some supporting class abilities and passives.

As it relates to bucketing affixes so Crit Chance, Crit Damage, and Attack Speed are mutually exclusive, yeah that would add more choice to item selection, but it would be artificial. I think this issue has some underlying causes that we should look at before going to the extreme of preventing them from existing on the same item. One of the first reasons trifecta items are an issue isn’t that they are so good; it’s that they are the only thing that is good. Of course you want the only three stats that increase your character damage in a meaningful way on the same item, because there are ONLY three stats that increase your character damage in a meaningful way other than your primary stat. I don’t want to derail this by getting into why primary stats were introduced or debate whether they are good or bad. I do want to say that Diablo 3 has been through much iteration during which a vast number of approaches to stats and items were tested and in the end we felt primary stats were the right thing for Diablo 3. I think a better approach to this issue is to introduce more affixes that players are interested in, so there is a sense of tension over what the six affixes are on your “ideal gear”. When a perfect pair of gloves is “Core Stat, Vit, Res All, Crit Chance, Crit Dmg, Attack Speed” and you can’t even imagine another stat you would want instead of one of those, we have a bigger problem. Introducing more choice instead of less and giving players more ways to feel like they are customizing their character is what we want to see. If gloves also had the ability to roll +% School Damage, +Life on Hit, Skill specific affixes, plus a couple more things you want, than players may find themselves in a situation where trifecta isn’t as clearly defined anymore.

The “problem” with trifecta items can’t be discussed without also pointing out that it is only a problem because the AH makes obtaining these items so easy. On a basic level, I have no problem with items iexisting that players highly desire, but when it is a forgone conclusion that you will have those items then we have problems. If the auction house never existed, players wouldn’t be upset that trifecta exists, they would be upset that they haven’t been lucky enough to find their own trifecta items. To summarize, I think the right solution to this problem isn’t cutting trifecta items from the game, but rather it’s about getting to a point where you want more things than you can fit on an item.

I think your affix ideas are cool, and we have spent a lot of time lately talking about what kind of awesome effects we could put on items that we don’t currently have. I’d even say that as cool as some of these ideas are, we can go even further. We are putting a lot of effort into coming up with really awesome item ideas for future content. I’ll give one quick example of my personal favorite so far before moving on and also to give context to the direction we are moving in. Imagine a pair of Legendary boots that read “Makes you ethereal, allowing you to freely move through enemies”. Whether or not that idea makes the final cut is hard to say, but we want to really push the boundaries as much as we can, so legendary items become things that players can get really excited about.

Character Customization

Your system idea for Nephalem Power Stat is basically a roundabout way of suggesting we re-implement the Diablo 2 skill system. The old skill system was fun, back in the day, but I think it’s honestly dated in today’s landscape. People fondly remember making tons of characters and trying out different builds, and while I have a lot of those same fond memories, I also remember that usually the end result of my time investment in my “cool new character” was complete and utter disappointment.

Today the availability of web sites or posts about character builds would mostly overshadow any of that old character rerolling. You would read a post saying someone else tried the build that you had imagined would be amazing, only to find out it was awful, or you would find out it was great and build it also. The skill system today allows people the flexibility to try out things they enjoy without penalizing players who want to experiment with new ideas. The only difference is if their idea doesn’t pan out, you didn’t waste hours leveling a bad character.

Character customization is fun. People want more ways to feel different from their neighbor, and we want to help provide players with more options in this regard as well. There are lots of things that we have discussed and some ideas we have for long term system additions to the game to help in this regard. One of them which I mentioned in another post is the plan to eventually introduce a system to allow players to customize their character appearance more. Another system we haven’t talked about before is the long term plan to change the way the Paragon system works to allow it to offer more character customization in the form of actual power. The details of that system are still being worked out and players probably won’t get their hands on it for quite a while. We do agree that customization is important and we want more ways for players to both express themselves and differentiate themselves from their friends and other members of the community.

Too many items

I cover this topic in some depth in the upcoming Item Blog that community is in the process of getting ready for release next week. I will briefly say that we agree that too many items drop and we have plans to eventually reduce the rate that players see items, while also taking measures to improve the general quality of items you do see. The end result should be fewer items that are better instead of tons of items you don’t want.

Legendary and Set items

This is a topic I’ve touched on some in this thread and it is also a talking point of the upcoming Item Blog, so I’ll just say that we agree and we want Legendary items to feel game changing.

Finding your own gear

Whenever we talk about what the fantasy of Diablo is and what we want the core gameplay to be, never do we say “we want players to farm gold and go buy items off the auction house”. The AH definitely has made an impact on Diablo 3 and we talk about it constantly, but our conversations are usually in the context of “how can we get players to find their own loot instead of just buying it”. The new crafting recipes and Demonic Essences were added to provide a little bit of this gameplay but we have a lot of ideas for the long term about how we want to go about addressing this. At the end of the day, it is our intention that players are able to find their own items, because we feel the game is just more fun that way. There are several reason why it might not feel that way right now. One is the inherent randomness of our loot system. Another is the fact that the AH completely removes all friction between player trades. And another is when players DO find items they should be excited about, they are often disappointed because this items are not very good. All of these are very important and we hope to address them over time.

Skill Diversity

This is something we constantly strive to improve. Yes, there are a lot of runes and abilities that are lacking, but as you can see with our patches, we try over time to improve the balance of them regularly. In some cases runes are designed just to be fun or cool. In other cases, we try to make a large spectrum of runes competitive, but the math ends up favoring one over the others. In some cases, certain abilities or ability combinations are so potent that they overshadow almost every other option available. WW/Sprint/Battle Rage is a good example of this. There are some cool ideas here, but I don’t want to turn this post into a discussion about specifics of design. This is a problem that we can’t fix overnight, but we are confident that over time we can constantly improve the situation and hopefully the community can see that we are making efforts on this front with every patch we release.

Crafting

What crafting was meant to be and what it ended up being aren’t necessarily the same. Again there are a long list of reasons why it turned out to be a bit underwhelming for some people. Not the least of which is the existence of the AH. Why make random things when you can buy exactly what you are looking for? We are constantly exploring new ideas for how to make crafting more relevant and trying to carve out a more defined role for it within the scope of Diablo 3 itemization. We have discussed ideas such as letting players have some control over what stats will appear on the item they are crafting, using the crafting system to allow players to reroll the values of affixes an item already has, etc. This is a system that, with time, should be able to find a better place in the overall gameplay experience of Diablo.

Social Features

This is an area that has a lot of room for improvement. I personally used to talk about the fact that when I would play with my brother and two of my good friends, I constantly felt like they were a detriment to my ability to farm, which is at the core of my enjoyment of the Diablo series. Since then, we have made changes to improve the coop experience like reducing the health multiplier of additional players and removing the damage scaling when more players join the game. However, we need to do more to improve both the in and out of game experience. We want it to be easier for players to find other like-minded people to play with and this is a topic we are actively trying to improve in the near future.

Conclusion

Ok I’ve reread this thing enough times that my brain is starting to melt. The Diablo team is incredibly passionate and constantly striving to make the game we love even better. I hope this post helps clear the air about where we stand on a lot of these topics and I also hope I never find myself never feeling the need to write a post this long again lol.

TLDR – Travis has crit Gosu with Wall of Text for 1 Billlllllllion damage.

---

우리를 위해 종이에 자신의 생각을두기 위하여 시간을내어 주셔서 감사합니다. 주목할만한 내가 당신의 전부 그들에게 우리의 의견을 공유하고 싶다 여기에 화제가 많이 있습니다. 잠시 체류하고 들어요.

도전

도전은 확실히 가치가있는 무언가이다; 게​​임의 모든 얼굴 롤백 할 수 있는지 여부 플레이어가 성취감을 느낄 수 없다. 나는 많은 사람들이 발사에서 게임이 너무 도전적이었던 것에 동의 생각합니다. 그것은 당신의 클래스 나 아이템에 따라 지옥을 거쳐 진행하는 것은 매우 어려운 과제는 그들이 처음부터 AH에 몰린 같은 선수 느낀 이유의 대부분이었다. 당신이 어려운 콘텐츠를 가진 선수를 제시 할 때, 그들은 일반적으로 유일한 가장 강력한 아이템과 능력을 사용하는 것을 의미하고 그것을 극복하기위한 방법을 찾을 것이다. 불행한 부작용은 또한 떨어져, 그들은 "그냥 재미"라고 느끼고있는 플레이 스타일의 선수를 구동하고 있습니다. 우리는이 문제를 여러 가지 방법을 개선하기위한 조치를 강구하고있다. , 지옥 전반적인 어려움을 줄이고 그 게임의 플레이어 더 다양성을 가능하게하기 위해 이용되고 있지 않은 스킬의 효력을 향상시키고 플레이어가 어떤 수준에 게임을 설정할 수 있도록 몬스터 파워 를 도입 그들은 재미와 느낌. 나는 도전을 소개하는 올바른 방법은 더 편안한 게임 환경을 좋아하는 선수를 처벌하지 않고 그것을 즐길 선수를 위해 어려운 내용이있다 예를 들면, 그것을 옵션으로하는 것이라고 생각합니다.

아이템과 AH

항목은 깊이 엄청난 양에서 매우 민감한 주제를 가진 주제이다, 그래서 문제가 우리의 통찰력의 일부를 제공하기 위하여 최선을 다하겠습니다. "나쁜"접사를 삭제, 그때 그때 확실하게 제안하는 양상이고, 또 다른 제안은 그들이 동일한 항목의 모든 역할을하지 못하도록 공유 카테고리에 모든 좋은 접사를 그룹화 하는 것입니다. 나는 그 소리가 좋은 얼굴에 생각하지만, 그들은 총알 무엇을 할 것인지의 현실은 우리가 원하는 것은 아닙니다. 나는 여기에서 너무 많은 정보는 다루지 않지만, 나는 그것이 우리의 어떤 사람은 그 접사는 설득력있게하는 기능은 픽업 Radius와 마녀 범위에 충분하다고 생각하기 때문에 나는 그 항목에 대한 사전 사후에 "나쁜"접사의 주제에 대해 의사는이 좋은 예입니다. 그것은 가시 관련 구체적으로는 누구나 현재 상태에서는 상당히 부진하는 것을 반대하는 거죠,하지만 우리는 핵심 역학과 여러 지원 클래스 능력과 수동 소자 모두에 충분히 마라 변화로 인식 할 수 있다고 확신 플레이 스타일을 지원하고 있습니다.

크리티컬 확률, 크리티컬 데미지 공격 속도, 아이템의 선택에 많은 옵션을 추가하게 그, 그래, 상호 배타적이기 때문에, 그것은 접사를 양동이에 관련된, 그러나 인공적인 것 에. 나는이 문제는 우리는 같은 아이템에 존재하는 것을 막는 극단적 가기 전에보고해야한다라는 일부의 근본 원인이 있다고 생각합니다. 3 연승 단식 항목이 문제가되고있는 주된 이유 중 하나는, 그들은 아주 좋은 것은 없다, 그들이 좋은 유일한 것 인 것이다. 물론, 당신이 당신의 주요 STAT 이외의 의미있는 방법으로 당신의 캐릭터의 데미지를 증가시키는 3 개 밖에 통계가 있기 때문에, 같은 아이템으로 의미있는 방법으로 당신의 캐릭터의 데미지를 증가시키는 것만으로 3 통계 정보를 요구하고 있습니다. 나는 차 통계가 도입되거나 그들이 좋은지 나쁜지인지 여부 논의 된 이유에 들어가서이를 좌절시키고 싶지 않다. 나는 디아블로 3는 통계 나 아이템에 접근 수많은는 시험 결과, 결국 우리는 주요 통계는 디아블로 3를 위해 올바른 것이 었다고 느끼고 있었다 그동안 내내 반복 거쳐 왔다고 타이 응. 나는이 문제에 대한 더 나은 접근 방식은 플레이어가 관심을 가지고 더 접사를 도입하는 것이라고 생각하기 때문에 6 접사 당신의 "이상적인 기어"에는 어떤 긴장감 수 있습니다. 장갑의 완벽한 쌍은 "코어 스타트, 비타민, 해상도 모든 크리티컬 확률, 크리티컬 DMG, 공격 속도"이며, 당신이 대신 그 중 하나 싶은 다른 stat을 상상조차 할 수 없을 때, 우리는 큰 문제를 안고있다. 더 많은 선택을 도입하는 대신, 적은 선수에 그들이 그들의 캐릭터를 정의하고있는 것 같은 생각이 더 많은 방법을주는 것은 우리가보고 싶은 것입니다. 장갑은 또한 선수가 3 연승 단식처럼 명확하게 더 이상 정의되지 않은 상황에서 자신을 찾을 수있는보다 + % 학교 데미지, 히트 + 생활 스킬 고유의 접사 플러스 커플 더 당신 원하는 것을 롤백 기능을 가지고 있었다면.

3 연승 단식 항목과 "문제"도 AH는 이러한 항목이 매우 쉽게 될 수 있으므로, 그것이 유일한 문제임을 지적하지 않고 대응할 수는 없다. 기본적인 수준에서, 나는 선수들은 매우 원하는 것을 기존 항목에는 문제가 없지만, 당신이 그 아이템을 가지고 forgone의 결론이다 때, 우리는 문제를 안고 있습니다. 옥션 하우스가 존재하지 않으면, 플레이어는 3 연승 단식이 존재하는 생각이 동요 할 수 없을 것이다, 그들은 그들이 자신의 3 연승 단식 항목을 찾으려면 충분히 운이 없었던 것으로 동요되는 것이다. 요약하면,이 문제에 대한 올바른 해결책이 게임에서 3 연승 단식 항목을 절단하는 것이 아니라, 오히려 약 당신이 항목에 들어갈 수있는 것보다 더 많은 것을하고 싶은 포인트가 있으면 생각합니다.

나는 당신의 접사 아이디어는 쿨하다고 우리는 최근에 우리는 우리가 현재 가지고 있지 않은 항목에 넣을 수있는 어떤 좋은 효과의 이야기에 많은 시간을 낭비하고 있다고 생각합니다. 나도하지만 우리는 더 갈 수 이러한 아이디어의 일부처럼 쿨하다고 생각합니다. 우리는 미래의 콘텐츠에 대한 정말 좋은 아이템의 아이디어를 마련에 많은 노력을 기울이고있다. 나는 계속하기 전에 지금까지 내 개인적인 취향의 1 간단한 예를 들면, 우리가 상상 "당신은 자유롭게 적을 탐색 할 수 있도록, 당신은 공기처럼합니다 "을 읽고 전설의 부츠를 인치 이동할 방향으로 컨텍스트를주기 위하여. 아이디어는 최종 컷 란 어렵지만, 우리가 정말 한 우리가 할 수있는 것처럼 경계를 밀어 싶 것을 여부에 관계없이 이렇게 전설의 아이템은 플레이어가 정말 흥분 할 수있는 것입니다.

캐릭터의 정의

Nephalem 파워 Stat 社는 시스템의 개념은 기본적으로 우리의 재 구현 디아블로 2의 스킬 시스템을 제안하고있는 장황한 방법입니다. 오래된 스킬 시스템이 다시 하루에서 즐거웠 습니다만, 나는 솔직히 오늘의 풍경에 붙이고있는 것이다. 사람들이 애정을 담아 문자의 톤을 만들고 다른 빌드를 사용해 기억, 그리고 그 같은 추억을 많이 가지고있는 동안, 나는 또한 일반적으로 나는 "멋진 새로운 캐릭터"에서 나의 시간의 투자의 최종 결과는 완전히 기대에 못 끝난 것을 기억하십시오.

오늘의 Web 사이트 나 문자 빌드에 대해 쓴 기사의 가용성은 주로 옛 문자 rerolling 중 하나에 그림자 것이다. 당신은 다른 사람이 당신은 놀라운 것이다 유일한 그것은 불쌍한 것인지를 알아 내기 위하여, 또는 당신은 그것이 좋았는지를 조사 함과 동시에 그것을 만들기는 상상 것을 구축 시도했다고 기사를 읽고있었습니다. 스킬 시스템은 오늘날의 사람들 유연성, 그들은 새로운 아이디어를 시험해보고 싶은 선수를 처벌하지 않고 즐기는 일을 시도 할 수 있습니다. 유일한 차이는 그들의 아이디어가 나와 빵하지 않으면 잘못된 문자를 평준화 시간을 낭비하지 않았습니다.

캐릭터의 커스터마이즈는 즐겁습니다. 사람들은 그들의 이웃과는 다른 느낌이 더 방법을 요구하고 있으며, 우리로이 점에서 더 많은 옵션을 가진 선수를 제공하는 데 도움을하고 싶다. 우리가 논의 해 온 것이 많이, 우리는이 점에서 돕기 위하여 게임에 장기적인 시스템의 추가를 위해 가지고있는 몇 가지 아이디어가 있습니다. 나는 다른 기사에서 언급 된 그 중 하나는 결국에는 플레이어가 더 자신의 캐릭터의 모양을 사용자 정의 할 수 있도록하는 시스템을 도입 할 계획입니다. 우리 앞에 이야기를하지 않는 다른 시스템이 Paragon 시스템은 그것이 실제 소비 전력의 형태로 더 캐릭터 커스터마이징 기능을 제공 할 수 있도록 동작을 변경하려면 장기적인 계획 이다. 시스템의 자세한 내용은 아직 일하고 선수들은 아마 아주 잠시 동안 그것을 손에 넣을 없습니다. 우리는 사용자가 중요하며, 우리는 플레이어가 자신을 표현하고 친구 나 커뮤니티의 다른 회원들과의 차별화 모두를위한 더 많은 방법을 바라고 동의하지 않습니다.

너무 많은 아이템

나는 사회가 다음주 출시 준비를 처리 중임을 향후 아이템의 블로그에 대한 몇 가지 깊이에서이 주제를 다루고 있습니다. 나는 쉽게 우리는 너무 많은 아이템 드랍 동의하고 또한 당신이 보지 않는 아이템의 일반적인 질을 향상시키기위한 조치를 취하고있는 동안, 우리는 결국 플레이어가 아이템을 보고있는 속도를 줄일 계획을 가지고 있다고 말할 것이다. 최종 결과는 대신 당신이 원하지 않는 항목의 톤도 뛰어나다 항목을 적게해야합니다.

전설과 세트 아이템

이것은 내가이 스레드 일부에 접해 온, 또한 이번 상품의 블로그 화제이다 화제이므로, 나는 다만 우리가 동의하는 것을 말한다 것이라고 우리는 게임이 변화를 느낄 같이 전설의 아이템을 원한다.

당신의 기어를 찾아

우리는 디아블로의 판타지 란 무엇인가에 대해 이야기를 할 때마다 우리는 핵심 게임 플레이를하고 싶은 것인지, 우리는 "우리는 선수가 돈을 경작하고, 경매 취소의 상품을 사러 가고 싶어 "라고 없습니다. AH 확실히 디아블로 3에 영향을 미치고 있다고 우리는 항상 그것에 대해 얘기하지만, 우리의 대화는 "어떻게 우리는 단지 그것을 구입하는 것이 아니라 자신의 전리품을 찾기 위해 선수를 얻을 수 있습니다 "의 문맥에서 일반적입니다. 새로운 공예 도안과 악마의 본질은이 게임의 조금을 제공하기 위해 추가되지만, 우리는이 문제를 해결하려면 갈 방법은 장기적으로 많은 아이디어를 가지고있었습니다. 하루의 끝에, 우리는 게임이 그냥 그렇게 많은 재미 있다고 느끼기 때문에, 플레이어는 자신의 아이템을 찾을 수있는 것을 우리의 의지입니다. 지금은 그렇게 생각하지 않는 경우에는 몇 가지 이유가 있습니다. 하나는 우리의 전리품 시스템 고유의 임의성입니다. 또 하나는 AH 완전히 플레이어의 거래 사이의 모든 마찰을 제거한다는 사실이다. 이 항목은 아주 좋은 것은 아니므로, 다른 하나는 플레이어가 그들은 흥분해야 할 항목을 찾아 내지 않을 경우, 그들은 종종 실망하고있다되어 있습니다. 이 모두는 매우 중요하며, 우리는 시간이 지남에 그들을 다루는 것을 바라고 있습니다.

기술의 다양성

이것은 우리가 항상 개선에 노력하고 있습니다 것입니다. 네, 부족한 룬과 능력이 많이 있지만, 당신은 우리의 패치를 사용하여 볼 수 있도록, 우리는 정기적으로 그 균형을 개선하기 위해 시간이 지남에 보십시오. 어떤 경우는 룬 그냥 재미와 멋진되도록 설계되어 있습니다. 다른 경우에, 우리는 경쟁력 룬의 큰 스펙트럼을 만들려고하지만, 수학은 다른 것에 비해 1을 우대 해 버린다. 어떤 경우는 특정 능력과 기능의 조합은 그들이 사용할 수있는 거의 모든 다른 옵션을 덮도록 강력하다. WW / 스프린트 / 배틀 레이지이 좋은 예입니다. 거기에 멋진 아이디어가 여기에 있습니다 만, 나는 디자인의 사양에 관한 논의에이 게시물을 돌기 위하여 싶지 않아요. 이것은 우리가 하룻밤 고정 할 수없는 문제이지만, 우리는 시간이 지남에 우리는 항상 상황을 개선 할 수 있으며, 바라건대 사회는 우리가 해방마다 패치에서이 측면에서의 노력을하고있는 것을 볼 수있을 것으로 확신하고 있습니다.

크래프트

무엇 크래프트가 의도하고, 그것은 같은 필요는 없습니다되는 것 끝냈다. 또한, 그것은 어떤 사람들을 위해 조금 시시한 것이 판명 이유 긴 목록이 있습니다. 그중 적어도 AH 존재하지 않습니다. 당신이 찾고있는 것을 정확하게 살 수 있는데, 왜 임의의 물건을 만들? 우리는 항상 더 관련성이 높은 크래프트, 디아블로 3 총알의 범위 내에서, 그것을 위해 더 정의 된 역할을 개척 노력으로 만드는 방법에 대한 새로운 아이디어를 모색하고있다. 우리는 이러한 선수가 선수는 접사 값 항목을 흔들어 다시 수 있도록 생산 시스템을 사용하여 통계 데이터들이 만들어 내고있는 항목에 표시되는 방법을 어느 정도 제어 할 수 이미 등이 그 다음을 갖춘 시스템시킬만한 아이디어를 논의 시간은 디아블로의 전반적인 게임 경험에서 더 나은 위치를 찾을 수있을 것입니다.

소셜 기능

이것은 개선의 여지가 많이있는 지역입니다. 나는 개인적으로 그들은 디아블로 시리즈의 나는 재미의 핵심이며, 농장에 자신의 능력을 손상 것이었다처럼 나는 좋은 친구 동생과 2에서 놀아 것이라는 때 나는 항상 느끼고 있다는 사실에 대해 얘기하고있었습니다. 그 이후 우리는 추가 선수의 건강 승수를 감소시키고 더 많은 플레이어가 게임에 참가했을 때의 데미지를 제거하는 스케일링과 같은 오두막 체험을 개선하기 위해 변경되었습니다. 그러나, 우리는 게임 경험의 안과 밖 모두를 개선하기 위해 많은 작업을 수행해야합니다. 우리는 그것이 선수들과 놀기 위하여 다른 유사한 생각을 가진 사람을 찾을 쉽게되고 싶다고, 이것은 우리가 적극적으로, 가까운 장래에 개선하려고하는 항목입니다.

결론

[OK]를 나는이 일에 내 뇌가 녹아 시작하는지 충분한 횟수를 재독했습니다. 디아블로 팀은 놀라운 열정적이고 항상 우리가 더 나은 사랑 게임을하려고 노력한다. 나는이 기사는 우리가이 많은 화제에 서서, 나는 또한 나 자신이 (웃음) 다시이 긴 기사를 쓰는 필요를 느낀 적이없는 찾을 수 없습니다 바랍니다 장소에 맑은 공기에 도움이됩니다 바랍니다.

TLDR - Travis는 1 Billlllllllion의 손상을위한 텍스트를 사용한 벽체 크리티컬 Gosu을 가지고 있습니다.

이 게시물을 추천한 분들의 목록입니다.
    푸르딩딩:추천수 3이상 댓글은 배경색이 바뀝니다.
    (단,비공감수가 추천수의 1/3 초과시 해당없음)

죄송합니다. 댓글 작성은 회원만 가능합니다.

번호 제 목 이름 날짜 조회 추천
    불멸자는 쉬운데 신난이도 정복 승리를 못하겠네요 [2] 일하는손님 13/12/17 13:21 20 0
    정복 승리 조건이 이상합니다 [1] 일하는손님 13/12/16 16:46 24 0
    대리가 그렇게 많은가 [12] 일하는손님 13/10/22 01:09 202 2
    미드원딜 천상계도 자주씀 [7] 일하는손님 13/10/22 00:29 212 0
    오늘부터 1일 1동영상 올리겠슴 [1] 일하는손님 13/10/17 16:32 77 0
    중국 롤은 우리랑 스타일이 조금 다름 [6] 일하는손님 13/10/16 22:05 385 1
    asd [2] 일하는손님 13/04/13 12:13 132 0