작성자 : 문학파
    추천 : 0
    조회수 : 379
    IP : 220.116.***.112
    댓글 : 1개
    등록시간 : 2014/06/13 22:28:00
    http://todayhumor.com/?music_93546 모바일
    랩메탈, 뉴메탈 그룹 <Crazy Town>
    <div>2000년 접어들면서 많은 뉴메탈, 랩메탈 그룹들이 생겼죠 </div> <div>이 그룹도 그들과 같은 부류지만 </div> <div>나름 자기들만의 음악적 색깔로 랩메탈 장르로서 2000년에 1집을 발매합니다 </div> <div><butterfly>라는 곡으로 빌보드 싱글 100차트에서 1위를 2주동안 하면서 화려하게 데뷔하게 되죠</div> <div>1집에서 버릴 곡이 거의 없을 정도로 랩메탈 장르에서 성공을 이어갈 줄 알아던 이 그룹은</div> <div>2집을 내고 "폭망"해버립니다. </div> <div> </div> <div>네... 린칸파크처럼 락의 비중을 늘리다보니 본인들 만의 음악적 색깔이 깨져버리고 말았고 </div> <div>많은 사람들이 1집의 색깔이 안보이는 2집을 외면했고 </div> <div>그들은 보기좋게 2집 징크스에 걸려버렸습니다 ... (개인적으로 그래도 2집 전체가 망작은 아닌데 ..타이틀곡 선정을 너무 못헀음...)</div> <div> </div> <div>설상가상으로 2집 낸 후 </div> <div>DJ멤버가 마약과다복용으로 이 세상을 떠납니다 </div> <div>그러면서 이 그룹은 여러 랩메탈 뉴메탈 그룹들처럼 음악차트에서 사라지게 됩니다 ...</div> <div>(후에 기타리스트까지 심장발작으로 사망..)</div> <div> </div> <div>하지만 저는 아직도 이 그룹의 1집을 들으며 </div> <div>렙메탈 장르에 이처럼 명반이 다시 탄생하길 바래봅니다  </div> <div>(1집이 흥했지만 소수의 사람들은 렙메탈인데 너무 랩쪽으로 치중되어있다고 비판도 했지요 ㅎㅎ)</div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div><iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A4vuC82fT60" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div> </div> <div>Crazy Town - Darkside (2000년 발매 1집 수록곡) </div> <div> </div> <div>Dreamlands of danger<br> Darkside pleasures <br> Bad behavior<br> Dreamlands of danger<br> Darkside pleasures <br> At their best<br><i>[X2]</i><br><br> Punk rock, shell toes,<br> Horns and halos.<br> Wicked white wings and <br> And pointed tails.<br> Devil’s eyes and nine inch nails<br> Nocturnal renegades.<br> The eternal drug raid.<br> I go by the name of<br> Mr. Shifty switchblade.<br> Getting paid in the shade,<br> As lyrics ricochet,<br> Off the walls<br> From the ceiling to the floor,<br> Off the door<br> And down the hall.<br> I’m evil like Knievel<br> Kicking white trash.<br> Psycho cerebral, palsy, ballsy<br> Bad ass.<br> Dressed in black,<br> From the wrong side of the tracks.<br> Crazy Town.<br> Yo, we strike like deep impact. <br><br><i>[CHORUS:]</i><br> Why can’t you see?<br> I cannot feel ‘til you bring<br> Me down. <br><br> Dream lands of danger.<br> Darkside pleasures<br> Bad behavior.<br> Dream lands of danger.<br> Darkside pleasures <br> At their best. <br><br> My subconscience launches me<br> Into evil territory.<br> I’m surrounded by Voyeurs<br> And crack smoking lawyers.<br> No shame. Burnt lips,<br> Tripping on acid rain.<br> Legally insane, deranged,<br> Some people never change. <br><br><i>[CHORUS]</i><br><br> Nasty na na, ha, ha<br> Darkside marijuana.<br> Fueled of the drama.<br> Drifting on the darkside.<br> I’m the black eye bomber.<br> Do what I do on a darkside<br> Rendezvous.<br> Raising hell, out the shell.<br> Of fantasies I never tell.<br> Dispersin’ untamed perversion.<br> My bad brain’s working,<br> Circle jerking, rocking riddles,<br> Sex pistol, sexperts<br> Acting uncivil. <br><br><i>[CHORUS]</i> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div><iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ifQhgoLaXKk" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div> </div> <div> Crazy Town - Revolving Door (2000년 발매 1집 수록곡)</div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div><iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-nRqoQiHz4g" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div>Crazy Town - You are the one (2002년 발매 2집 히든트랙)</div> <div> </div> <div>So many people in the scene look at life like a joke<br> But then I met you just when I was losin' hope<br> You appeared in a cloud of smoke<br> You don't look like Aaliyah but you're rockin' my boat<br> So you can take me to a punk rock paradise<br> That's about the time I get lost in your eyes<br> 'Cause I want you, I want what you got<br> Just the thought of it is makin' me hot<br><br> So baby don't stop<br> I could have you on the bottom and you'd still be on top<br> Just dirty little kids in a crib full of sex toys<br> Got the walls padded from the back to the front<br> So me and baby girl can get as loud as we want<br> Said I love you so much you dirty little<br> I like it when you smack me and call me a punk<br> And for the first time in my life, I said I feel so alive<br> My whole life has changed before my very eyes<br><br> Love is in the air, you're like the answer to my prayers<br> All I wanted was a girl that could really take me there<br> Now ya do, that ya do, that ya do<br> I must've met a million girls but I want you<br> Love is in the air, you're like the answer to my prayers<br> All I wanted was a girl that could really take me there<br> Now ya do, that ya do, that ya do<br> I must've met a million girls but I want you<br><br> And words can't explain the way I feel inside<br> You're like my own amusement park and only I can take a ride<br> And sex is good sometimes we come home at night<br> Make love, kiss, hug, drink, drug and fight<br> And even when I'm wrong my girl will fuck me till I'm right<br> Kiss me all over, lick me head from toe<br> Fuck, maybe when we older 'cause I already know<br> I must've met a million girls but somthin's different 'bout you<br><br> Can't put my finger on one thing, it's everything that you do<br> I used to see you in the club with your friends<br> And you'd pretend that you weren't lookin' at me<br> But I was lookin' at you<br> I know you look at me and see me as a crook with a brew<br> Just an everyday player, good looks, tattoos<br> Let me explain, there's somethin' different 'bout you<br> You judge a book by its cover and you're sure to lose<br> I must've met a million girls but I want you<br><br> Love is in the air, you're like the answer to my prayers<br> All I wanted was a girl that could really take me there<br> And that ya do, that ya do, that ya do<br> I must've met a million girls but I want you<br> Love is in the air, you're like the answer to my prayers<br> All I wanted was a girl that could really take me there<br> And that ya do, that ya do, that ya do<br> I must've met a million girls but I want you<br><br> Was it a quiz when I met her, some sort of a test<br> In a blue dress she's eyein' me as if I was blessed<br> Like an aura trapped me, put me under arrest<br> Then she slapped me, sentenced to life with no contest<br> A thug, bitch, body like heaven I'm talking classy<br> Twenty men, breakin' their necks she's walkin' past me<br> Went to pass at, started to speak, voice was raspy<br> Heard she was an angel, but sex she liked it nasty<br><br> Hit her off late one night, she's lookin' tight<br> Shorty sippin' her drink to get the vibe just right<br> Ginuwine is in the stereo finessin' the deck<br> I put my tongue in her mouth, began caressing her neck<br> My body shiverin' scared to death I wouldn't impress<br> Her body quiverin' as I put my palm on her chest<br> This girl's a treasure, appreciating all that she get<br> I'm gettin' pleasure lickin' up the small of her back<br><br> Take every measure, I can take all proper precautions<br> Every single proportion more fragile then porcelain<br> She's forcin' a sexual drug, and I'm addicted<br> Suddenly I'm feeling bubbly, you got me twisted<br><br> Love is in the air, you're like the answer to my prayers<br> All I wanted was a girl that could really take me there<br> And that ya do, that ya do, that ya do<br> I must've met a million girls but I want you<br> Love is in the air, you're like the answer to my prayers<br> All I wanted was a girl that could really take me there<br> And that ya do, that ya do, that ya do<br> I must've met a million girls but I want you<br><br> You're the one, you're the one fly girl<br> You're the one, you're the one for me<br> I said, you're the one, you're the one fly girl<br> You're the one, you're the one for me, that's right<br> You're the one, you're the one fly girl<br> That's right, you're the one for me<br> You're the one, you're the one fly girl<br> That's right, you're the one for me, that's right </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div><iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_mUjgAHROTU" frameborder="0"></iframe></div> <div> </div> <div>Crazy Town - Candy Coated (2002년 발매 2집 수록곡)</div> <div> </div> <div>Now can you hear the cling-clang of my ball and chain gang?<br> The sound of heavy metal that tastes like cellophone<br> Collapsing every vein like umbrellas in heavy rain<br> My passion is pain<br> I do dirt to bury shame<br> I'm victimized an instituion's no solution<br> A place where you're defenseless and guilt's the prosecution<br> Where necks are bound into slipknots of shallow souls<br> Walking narrow roads to be hung frok gallows poles<br> Nobody knows me success has exposed me<br> To narrow-minded souls with goals to overthrow me<br> Suppose that i chose to live my life low-key<br> Would you act like you could teach<br> When there is nothing you can show me<br> Don't you understand i'm the head of the class<br> A straight - A student not regretting the past<br><br><i>[CHORUS:]</i><br> You see i'm ok now but i dont think it will last<br> Because reality is something i can't seem to grasp<br> Candy-coated pain is like a ball and chain<br> Pulling me closer to death, i feel closer to death now<br> Candy-coated pain is like a ball and chain<br> We only dig deeper by running away<br><br> It's deeper than what it looks like<br> We never got an equal shot so we took mics<br> Packed the candy-coated pain in the first pipe<br> That said my name and the candy-coated pain is the worst type<br> You got it nice my every day is like your worst night<br> The world is digging in my wounds screaming out i bet it hurts right?<br> But it hurts more i got regrets but<br> i'm glad i took the prize behind the fisrt door<br> What's the hurt for?<br> Everybody hungers peace but they thirst war<br> It's crazy i'm not complaining because i probably would have tried better<br> And if the people that i trusted weren't lie tellers<br> So keep your candy-coated pain to make the vibe better<br> Now all the songs i'm writing sound like suicide letters<br><br><i>[Repeat CHORUS]</i><br><br> Guilty or innocent whatever pick the verdict<br> Sometimes a perfect picture's not so perfect<br> Thought i could reverse the mixture it isn't worth it<br> Because my life seems to work no matter how bad curse it<br> I only know a little but i feel so much<br> The pain brings me down but it reveals the rush<br> See i got my arms up just to shield the dust<br> Because i lust for the things i can't seem to touch<br> Arrest me if i follow you<br> You congest me i'm so hollow from your gift<br> You infect me when i cut you<br> Still the same still insane<br> I think i love you<br> (But fuck you)<br><br><i>[Repeat CHORUS]</i> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div><iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4-04x2ddZLQ" frameborder="0"></iframe></div> <div> </div> <div>Crazy Town - Black Cloud (2000년 발매 1집 수록곡)</div> <div> </div> <div>Now people say I’m jinxed.<br> I got some kind of voodoo hex.<br> Life is so complex.<br> There’s no telling what can happen next.<br> Life on the edge,<br> Fuels the sickness in my head.<br> It imbeds the type of thoughts <br> That got a lot of brothers dead.<br> The smarter brother knows <br> To keep his foes close.<br> And I’m the type of brother<br> That’s smarter than most.<br> A cold hearted overdose<br> Of lyrical antidotes. <br> The cure to make sure<br> My karma can’t take me down. <br> Up to the same old tricks.<br> I wonder if I’ll stick around.<br> Is a penny really lucky<br> If you find it on the ground?<br> What’s the problem with this town?<br> I can’t figure it out.<br> My karma’s crashing down<br> In the form of a black cloud. <br><br><i>[CHORUS:]</i><br> I’ve got a little black cloud <br> That follows me.<br> Everywhere I go,<br> It takes over me.<br><i>[X2]</i><br><br> I’m sick.<br> I’ve got a real ill disposition.<br> My intentions are pure<br> But there’s a cure for my condition.<br> My decisions<br> Put me in the wrong positions.<br> Chasing pipe dreams<br> Of fame and recognition.<br> The Epic.<br> Not only a name,<br> A definition.<br> My game remains no matter the pain.<br> I stay the charmer.<br> The Don of Karma.<br> I navigate it like the Dalai Lama<br> I ain’t a saint.<br> But I’ve got Joi de vie<br> And I’m the one to blame<br> If the cloud rains on me.<br> I can’t complain about it<br> Or even let regret<br> Provoke the energy it takes<br> For me to get upset.<br> A bad boy since birth<br> So I can’t forget<br> What goes around<br> Comes around<br> And it ain’t got me yet.<br> I’ve gotten wise in my age<br> And tamed the threat of my rage.<br> I’ve got a lot to learn<br> And I’ve got money to spend.<br> To pretend is reaping more<br> Than sewing ever could mend. <br><br><i>[CHORUS]</i><br><br> Trade my torches for a dime<br> The pressure’s fading away now<br> Black cloud’s lifted for the light<br> The pressure’s fading away now.<br> A thousand cigarettes<br> Won’t change the way we feel.<br> The pressure’s fading now<br> Can you bare the thought of knowing truth?<br> Knowing truth. <br><br> I was rapping in the rain,<br> Hoping that my luck would change.<br> And if there’s any truth<br> To all those old sayings.<br> Cuz if I killed a spider,<br> Would my house catch on fire?<br> If I walked under a ladder<br> Would it matter?<br> I tend to laugh<br> When black cats cross my path.<br> Break mirrors in half<br> Just to test the aftermath<br> Now here comes rain.<br> I project my pain.<br> Trying to make sense<br> Of these crazy things. <br><br> I’m a diamond in the rough.<br> Could I suffer enough?<br> I’m getting high for a living,<br> Not giving a fuck.<br> These hard times got me stuck.<br> Stuck in a jam<br> I’m the monkey on your back<br> And the crack in the dam.<br> Disastrous<br> Took time to master this.<br> And the past<br> Is just a map to capture this.<br> In the darkness.<br> I’m forced to adapt to this.<br> I would change the past<br> If I could have one wish.  <br></div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div>사실!</div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div>이렇게 사라지나 했던 Crazy Town이 돌아왔습니다~~</div> <div> </div> <div> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TRqQc4Y1JHI" frameborder="0"></iframe></div> <div>싱글앨범</div> <div>Crazy Town - LemonFace 입니다 아마도 새앨범이 곧 나오는 걸로 추측됩니다 ㅎㅎ</div> <div>설레인다 하하~</div> <div>요즘 소식보니깐 독일 rock am ring 락 페스티벌 참여도 하고 </div> <div>세계를 돌아다니며 공연하고 다니던데 새앨범이 얼마 안남은 것 같습니다~~</div> <div> </div>

이 게시물을 추천한 분들의 목록입니다.
    푸르딩딩:추천수 3이상 댓글은 배경색이 바뀝니다.
    (단,비공감수가 추천수의 1/3 초과시 해당없음)

죄송합니다. 댓글 작성은 회원만 가능합니다.

번호 제 목 이름 날짜 조회 추천
    랩메탈, 뉴메탈 그룹 <Crazy Town> [2] 문학파 14/06/13 22:28 12 0
    얼터너티브 락, 팝 펑크 락밴드 <Anberlin> [2] 문학파 14/06/13 18:55 18 3
    포스트 하드코어, 이모코어 락밴드 <Lostprophets> [5] 문학파 14/06/13 17:18 17 2
    채리필터와 비슷한 스타일 밴드 <paramore> 몇곡 듣고 가실게요~~ [5] 문학파 14/06/12 10:53 15 1
    포스트 그런지 락밴드 <Foo Fighters> 몇 곡 듣고 가실게요~~ [3] 문학파 14/06/11 22:31 12 2
    타블로의 천재성 [2] 문학파 14/06/11 17:06 62 8
    펑크락 밴드 <Lit> 노래 2곡 듣고 가실게요~~ 문학파 14/06/11 04:47 20 1