등록시간 : 2014/01/23 22:57:52
    http://todayhumor.com/?freeboard_742669 모바일
    Natural Skincare 10 Best Organic P
     Menu

Beauty

Ad

Natural Skincare

10 Best Organic Products for Your Skin

By Julyne DerrickNatural skincare is hugely popular right now. Everyone asks me my favorite organic skincare products, so I've compiled a list of my favorites and the best rated products on the Internet.More organic beauty:The Best Organic Foundations, Blush & PowdersNatural Eye Makeup: 15 Organic Eyeshadows25 Amazing Face Mask Recipes

Best Facial Moisturizer: Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream

Dr. Hauschka makes lovely organic, natural products that are carried in many major organic food stores and groceries. I particularly love the Rosemary Bath, the Quince Day Cream and this Rose Day Cream, which is used on the face to moisturize and protect the face against harsh elements like the wind, furnace heat and environmental pollution.

Ads

MichaelToddTrueOrganicswww.michaeltoddtrueorganics.comTop Organic Skin Care Company Organic Skin Care made in the USADr.Hauschka Cosmeticwww.belladonna-naturkosmetik.defrom Germany in three days Many brands,free shipping availableBreast Firming Creamwww.naturaful.comNatural C-Cups in Weeks! Natural, Safe, Guaranteed.

Best Body Wash: Dr. Bronner's Magic Pure Castile Classic Soaps

PricegrabberThere's never a reason to spend a ton of money on a soap for the shower because it only stays on your body for a short amount of time. That said, if you are careful about putting only organic, natural, good-for-your-skin-and-your-insides products on your skin, than you can't go wrong with Dr. Bronner's castille soaps. They are biodegradable, vegetable-based (derived from hemp), organic, USDA-certified and fair-trade certified. I have found that this soap is a staple in all hippie houses and hippies know best when it comes to certain organic products, I like to think. Choose from many fragrances including Almond, Rose, Citrus and Peppermint. I like the lavender version, which smells great and leaves me tingly clean.

Best Eye Cream: Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Eye Cream

There's a debate going on in the beauty industry regarding whether or not eye creams actually work (see Eye Cream: A Myth or a Must?). The area around the eye tends to be thinner and susceptible to developing crow's feet and some women like the idea of using eye cream to protect the area. Dr. Hauschka's Revitalizing Eye Cream is a good bet for the organic lover, and works by plumping up the skin around the eye with ingredients including (and I think these are funny) vitamin-rich sea buckthorn and moisturizing marshmallow and pineapple. Pineapple? Well, I guess it works!

Best Cleanser: Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Natural and non-drying, Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel will clean your skin and pores of impurities without causing excessive dryness. I love this product for women with combination skin who have an oily T-zone because it cleans up the oils but won't dry out your dry spots,

Best Exfoliant: Dermalogica Microfoliant

While I don't recommend exfoliating daily, you should exfoliate a couple times a week to make sure you slough off all the dead skin cells. Your skin will look amazing after just one time with a good exfoliant. You can make your own natural scrubs (see Brown Sugar Scrub for the Face), but if you're too lazy for this, Dermalogica's Microfoliant is brilliant and super popular among users (at the time of this writing, 169 of 173 users on Dermalogica's Website said they would recommend this product to others).The product is a unique rice-based enzyme powder that removes debris and unclogs pores while leaving skin "noticeably smoother and brighter," according to Dermalogica. It contains no artificial fragrance or color.

Best Body Lotion: Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion

This is a great body lotion that has built-in sunscreen yet is super moisturizing and all natural with no parabens. Plus, you can buy it for under $10!While it's super popular among most users on Makeupalley.com, some reviewers admitted it "smelled like sunscreen," and others claimed it didn't soak in fast.

Best Body Lotion: Bliss Lemon and Sage Body Butter

Bliss's body butter is citrus-scented and smells divine, plus it drenches your skin with moisture, so if you have really dry skin, this is an excellent bet. Contains antioxidants Vitamins A and E, plus arnica extract and the oil-free moisture magnet sodium hyaluronate.The scent is unisex, so both men and women will love it. Use it after a shower, applying to still-damp skin.

Best Deodorant: Thai Crystal

If you hate the idea of putting chemicals under your arms, this deodorant is an excellent bet. The secret to using this is to apply liberally to a large swath under the arm (not just where the hair grows). You may need to wet the stone twice and leave the top off the cap so the stone can dry before you close it up.What's great about natural crystal deodorant is you won't get the yellow staining that comes with the use of aluminum deodorants.

Ads

Amazing Anti-aging Creamneriumproducts.comAnti-aging night cream, easy to use. Earn free product monthlyMadecassol Cream for Scarwww.shop222.com/madecassol.htmlStretch Marks, Acne, Surgery, Burns Wrinkle, Injury, We Ship Worldwide

Best Oil (Also, Great as Eye Makeup Remover): Desert Essence Jojoba Oil

There are a ton of wonderful natural oils on the market. I love Extra Virgen Coconut Oil as a body oil and I also use it on my face by applying to my face and then wetting a washcloth and exfoliating my skin in circular motions. Jojoba Oil is a wonderful oil for super dry skin and works as a wonderful makeup remover. Gentle and natural.

Best Moisturizer for Summer: Skin Trip Coconut Cream

This is a favorite of so many of my beauty addicted friends, including Gabby Bernstein, author of Spirit Junkie (see my interview with her here). "I love this product! It makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii," Gabby told me. The coconut scent is why I love it for summer.Ingredients include coconut oil, aloe vera and distilled lanolin. I love that Skin Trip is made in small batches which ensures the highest quality and freshness. You'll want to keep your moisturizer from freezing and high heat and use it as soon as possible. I also love that this product is created by the same family-owned company since 1971.

Best Pricey Cleanser: Dr. Alkaitis Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser

Pretty pricey at about $65, Dr. Alkaitis's facial cleanser is worth the money because you don't need much for a wonderful cleanse and you're assured you're using one of the most renowned natural products on the market today.See More Aboutbest moisturizersanti-aging productsbest cleansersskin care dos and dontsRelated ArticlesBest Natural Beauty Products for Busy MomsBusiness Startup Stories - HeronBeauty.com - Share Your Story: How Did You ...The Secret Beauty Blogger - Interview with The Writer of The Secret Beauty ...20 Skincare Tips Every Woman Over 50 Should Know5 Minutes to Beautiful Skin By Morning - Tips for the Best Evening Skin Car...More From BeautyHighlightsHeadlinesTopic ListingMust ReadsMost PopularMore From About.comAbout.com StyleAbout.com ChannelsHot Topics on About.com

Beauty

HomeStyleBeauty TOPNews & EventsSiteMapAll TopicsReprintsHelpUser AgreementEthics PolicyPatent Info.Privacy PolicyOur StoryBe a Guideⓒ2014 About.com.All rights reserved.Switch to Desktop Site

이 게시물을 추천한 분들의 목록입니다.
    푸르딩딩:추천수 3이상 댓글은 배경색이 바뀝니다.
    (단,비공감수가 추천수의 1/3 초과시 해당없음)

죄송합니다. 댓글 작성은 회원만 가능합니다.

번호 제 목 이름 날짜 조회 추천
    TED-생각들은 전파되어나갈 가치가있다. 모과차 14/02/03 22:58 13 0
    [ehow 펌]영국에서는 결혼후 성을 바꾸려면 어떻게 해야하나 모과차 14/02/02 00:40 17 0
    Pope Francis makes the cover of lib 모과차 14/01/30 19:57 14 0
    '2014년 환경성과지수' 한국 178개국중 43위 모과차 14/01/30 09:34 28 0
    이끼파는곳 모과차 14/01/29 13:36 20 0
    아기 포대기로도 쓰이는 멕시코 옷 Rebozo 모과차 14/01/28 22:34 20 0
    오토바이 폭주족 Amin Fakhri가 기업 종사자로 다시 나 모과차 14/01/28 13:49 27 0