작성자 : KardienLupus
    추천 : 5
    조회수 : 610
    IP : 121.160.***.2
    댓글 : 3개
    등록시간 : 2013/10/28 00:22:25
    http://todayhumor.com/?pony_54752 모바일
    [EQD][News] 2013년 10월 27일 팬덤 소식 둘
    안녕하세요. 브로니 세계의 뉴스체널 Equestria Daily를 번역하는 KardienLupus입니다. 포니와 스타크래프트 CrossOver Animation을 만들기 위해, 번역 연습을 하고 있고, 영어 사용실력을 늘리려고 노력하고 있는 중이죠. 그리고 Pony Plush도 제작하고 있고요.

영어 실력을 위한 번역의 일환이고, 또, 브로니 세계의 뉴스를 알리기 위한 글이기도 합니다. 오늘은 뉴스들은 브로니 세계에 대한 풍부한 소식들을 담고 있군요. 이번 뉴스 번역은 그림을 그리는 분들과, 팬픽을 쓰는 분들에게 도움이 될 것들이군요. 그럼 즐겁게 뉴스 감상하세요.

Livestream Saturdays and Drawfriend

토요일의 나이트 스트림과 드로우프렌드. by Calpain.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NJdc6ZeecRw/UiI2V94q8eI/AAAAAAAApuc/AB1OYZxFuFE/s640/eqd_saturday_livestreams_banner_by_drawponies-d6kbzio.png

Goodness, fall weather just seemed to come right out of nowhere with all the rain and freezing temps we've been getting here in Ohio. If anything it's a nice time to snuggle up in a blanket with some snacks and watch some livestreams! Check out who we have running today after the break, unfortunately there aren't too many today for some reason
     좋아요. 가을은 찾아왔고 날씨는 싸늘해졌고 비가 오는군요. 이곳 오하이오에서는요. 이곳에서 뭐라도 기분 좋은 일이 있다면 그건 아마도 침대 안에 숨어 들어서 스넷을 즐기면서 라이브 스트림을 보는 것이겠군요. 오늘 토요일에는 어떤 라이브 스트림들이 화는 지 확인해 보세요.최근에는 라이브 스트림들이 그렇게 까지 많이 열리지는 않지만요.

As always with this event, if you want to partake in the madness make sure to send an email to me at [email protected] with your name, the type of art you'll be doing, a gallery link (optional) a link to your livestream and a banner (also optional). Make sure that your stream follows our content guidelines as laid out under our submit tab and also make sure to that you can be ready to stream at our standard time of 4pm EST / 1pm PST on Saturday. Also, if you participated in this week's stream event please send me the art you made so I can include it in next week's Livestream Drawfriend.

이 정신나간 이벤트에 참여해보고 싶으시다면 제 이메일 [email protected]으로 이름과, 아트의 종료와, 겔리리 링크(옵션) 그리고 라이브 스트림 을 적어주세요(옵션). Eequstria Daily의 가이드 라인을 따르고 4pm EST / 1pm PST 토요일에 라이브 스트림 할 준비를 하시고요. 그리고, 여러분이 이 그림을 그리는 라이브 스트림 이벤트가 좋다고 생각한다면 다음 주 이벤트에 참가해 보세요.

[역주] Equestria Daily에서 그림 그리는 걸 공유하는 라이브 스트림으로 그림을 그리고 그걸 EQD에 소개하는 이벤트를 진행하는 것 같네요. 이벤트는 매우 열리는 것 같으니 라이브 스트림을 할 수 있다면 참여하시는 것도 좋을 것 같네요.

Artist's Streaming Today:

AniRichie (Pun Pony s and Halloween Event, 8pm EST) - Livestream - Gallery

AssasinMonkey (General Art/Art Q&A) - Livestream - Gallery

Captain64 (Requests) - Livestream - Gallery

Drawponies (General Art) - Livestream - Gallery

SuperRobotRainbowPig (General Art, 5pm EST) - Livestream - Gallery

Tsitra360 (General Art,  Running a Little Late) - Livestream - Gallery

Livestream Drawfriend

AssasinMonkey

DrawPonies

Xenstroke

Applejack Jumping Flash Link

Jamming Twilight Flash Link

Captain64

Fanfic Interview: An Imaginative Performance

팬픽 인터뷰 : 상상만속의 퍼포먼스. by couchcrusader.

http://royalcanterlotlibrary.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/21952_r3.jpg

The pre-readers of Equestria Daily have teamed up with the Royal Canterlot Library once again to bring y'all a new interview with Bob From Bottles about his story, "An Imaginative Performance"!

에퀘스트리아 데일리의 프리 리더들이 왕실 도서관에 찾아가서 다시 한 번 인터뷰를 받아왔네요. Bob From Battle과 그의 이야기 "An Imagainative Performance!"에 대해서요.

[역주] 이 소설 번역해주실 분 없나요?

Go check out their feature here, or hit the break instead!

지금 책을 읽으려 가셔도 좋고, 아니면 잠시 이야기 소개를 보셔도 좋아요!

This Friday brings us a story which is both light and lighthearted, but don’t mistake its whimsy for ephemerality — there’s more here than meets the eye.

이번 금요일에는 가볍고 부드러운 분위기의 소설을 가지고 왔어요. 하지만 착각하지는 마세요. 그 웃음과 재미속에는 단지 눈으로 볼 수 있는 그 이상의 의미를 가진 소설이니까요.

An Imaginative Performance
    [Comedy] • 24,578 words

It’s once again time for Ponyville’s annual school performance. This year, it’s a musical retelling of a story about what it means to be a hero. With curtains only minutes away from rising, each student is finding their own way to deal with the pressures of being on stage. Some have no fear at all, while others are just hoping to get the night over with. A few even distract themselves by pretending the audience is doing something silly. Then, there’s Apple Bloom, who imagines everything happening on stage is real, regardless if it makes sense or not.

포니빌의 학교 축제 기간이 다시 돌아왔습니다. 올해에는 영웅의 의미가 무엇인지 뭇는 이야기의 뮤지컬이죠. 커튼은 열리기 직전이고 학생들은 공연에 잔뜩 긴장하고 있네요. 누군가는 공포를 느끼지 못하고, 누군가는 단지 오늘 하루를 잘 보낼 수 있기만을 바라죠. 몇몇은 관객들에게 침착한 모습을 보이려고 애쓰는 군요. 그리고, 애플블룸, 이 스테이지에 벌어지는 일들을 현실처럼 느끼고 있네요. 그들이 연극할 이야기가 뭐든 간에요.

FROM THE CURATORS:  All of us noted how funny the story was; no surprise, considering it’s a comedy.  ”It’s solid humor,” observed Vimbert; “this one has great comic balance… it might be his most consistent [story],” added Chris.

큐레이터로부터 : 우린 이 이야기가 재미있고 코메디 장르나는 걸 알죠. 하지만 이건 분명한 실체가 있는 유머에요 by vimbert; 이 이야기는 코믹함과 이야기 자체가 가지고 무게를 정확하게 맞추고 있어요 by Chris.

But what really set this apart for us was the way that it meshed that comedy with an unerring sense of its characters.  As Horizon put it: “This is exactly the sort of misadventure the CMCs would get into, in exactly the way they would do it, and the humor is in service of a moral ripped straight from the show.”

하지만 무엇이 코믹하게 바뀐 케릭터 성과 그들의 원래 모습의 벨런스를 맞출 수 있을까요? Horizon은 여기에 대해서 말했죠. "이건 CMC가 벌이는 하나의 엉망진창인 모험이고 그들이 연극하는 한 이야기로 부터 교훈을 얻어 내는 과정이기도 하다."

Continue down to see our interview, where Bob delves into his somnambulent inspiration, his use of lyrics, and the origin of his name.
    아래에선 좀 더 자세한 인터뷰를 볼 수 있을 거에요. Bob은 그가 가진 상상력을 이 이야기에 부여했고, 극 중 가사를 통해 자신의 이름을 집어 넣기도 했죠.

Give us the standard biography.
    자기 소개를 해주실 수 있나요?

I currently live in Texas, working as a network administrator.
    전 지금 텍사스에서 살고있고, 네트워크 담당자입니다.

How did you come up with your handle/penname?
    어떻게 해서 지금의 닉네임을 가지게 되었나요?

I used to work at a grocery store as a service clerk. I usually bagged groceries, but I would also often be assigned to clean the bottle room (basically a mini recycling center for glass, plastic, and aluminum bottles/cans). One day, a manager summoned me up front over the loudspeaker, and rather than just use my name, they called me Bob from bottles. My friends thought it was funny since the way the manager spoke made the bottle room sound like a prestigious position instead of the grunt work it really was. Later on, I jokingly wrote a series of short stories about a group of service clerks dealing with unlikely scenarios while trying to do their daily jobs. I used Bob from Bottles as my penname for those stories and kept using it ever since.
     전 가게에서 일한 적이 있었고, 항상 마트에서 손님에게 짐을 싸주곤 했죠. 하지만, 전 자주 창고에서 플라스틱과, 유리 그리고 알리미늄 켄들을 정리하는 일도 해야 했죠. 하루는 매니저가 확성기로 절 불렀어요. 제 이름 대신에 절 병을 정리하는 Bob으로요. 제 친구는 그게 재미있다고 생각했고 스피커에서 나오는 목소리는 재활용 처리장과는 달리 뭔가 근엄했죠. 그 다음, 전 장난으로 직원들이 하룻동안 하는 일에 대한 이야기들을 썼고, 그때 부터 Bobs from Bottles라는 이름을 사용하기 시작했어요.

Who’s your favorite pony?
    좋아하는 포니가 누군가요?

Pinkie Pie. She’s wacky, she sings, she bakes, and she wants to make everyone around her smile. What more can you want in the best pony?
    핑키파이요. 그녀는 교활하고, 노래하고, 음식을 만들고, 누구에게나 웃음을 주죠. 그 어떤 포니가 핑키보다 좋을 수 있겠어요?

What’s your favorite episode?
    좋아하는 에피소드는 무엇인가요?

There are so many great episodes that I could call my favorite, but if I had to pick one above the others, it would be Bridle Gossip. I enjoyed that episode for its mix of humor and world-building. It also introduced Zecora, who’s the best non-pony.
    여러 위대한 애피소드들이 있지만, 전 그중 하나를 고르라면 Bridle Gosspie을 고르겠어요. 전 이 에피소드를 즐겼고, 그 속에서 세계관이 만들어진 걸 즐겼죠. 그리고 이 에피소드는 제코라, 포니가 아닌 존재 중 최고인 그녀를 소개했고요.

What do you get from the show?
    이 쇼로부터 뭘 얻었나요?

A sense of tranquility. There’s such a light-hearted nature to the show that I can’t help but momentarily forget about any problems I might be having and just take some time to smile.
    편안합이요. 이 쇼는 밝고 제 고통을 잊고 웃개 해주었죠.

What do you want from life?
    삶에서 뭘 원하세요?

Mostly just to enjoy the journey.
    여행을 즐기고 싶어요.

Why do you write?
    왜 글을 쓰세요?

To have an outlet for all the ideas bouncing around in my head. I’ve always liked to tell stories, whether they be fiction or actual things I’ve experienced, and I find a satisfaction in looking at a completed story and saying, “I created this.” I share my stories in the hope that others will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.
    전 제 머리속의 이야기들을 정리하기 위해 스토리를 만드는 걸 좋아해요. 팬픽은 이야기를 전달하기에 있어 적합한 방식이고요. 전 그 세계를 창조하고 그 속에서 제가 글을 쓸 때처럼 다른 이들이 글을 즐기길 원해요.

What advice do you have for the authors out there?
    다른 작가들에게 해줄 말을 무엇인가요?

If you ever hit a wall and start to think that maybe your writing isn’t good enough or that you’re never going to improve, you have to take a step back and realize that this is normal. Everyone reaches that wall sooner or later. For some people, it may be no more than a small hurdle that they quickly overcome, and for others, it may seem like an impassable mountain range. The important thing is to never stop trying to get over that wall. Keep writing. Maybe this means putting a story that isn’t working out on hold and moving on to something new, or maybe this means filling page after page with random nonsense until you stumble upon something that works. But the only way you’ll ever get over that wall is if you keep trying.
    만약 당신이 벽에 부딛쳤다면 한 번 생각해 보세요. 당신의 소설이 나쁜 것도 좋아지지 않는 것도 자연스러운 현상일 수 있어요. 모든 이들이 늦던 빠르던 그 벽에 부딛치니가요. 어떤 이들은 빠르게 벽을 부수지만 아른 이들은 그 거대한 선을 넘기 어렵다고 생각해죠. 중요한 건 멈추지 않고 벽을 부수기 위해 노력해야 한다는 것이에요. 계속 글을 쓰고 이야기에 의미를 부여하지 못해서 새로운 이야기를 쓸 수도 있지만, 이야기가 몇 페이지씩 꼬일 수도 있지만 유일한 벽을 부수는 방법은 노력하는 것이에요.

What inspired you to write “An Imaginative Performance?”
    어떤 글이 상상하는 퍼포먼스를 쓰는데 영감을 주었나요?

It started as a dream I had one morning. It was about a group of kids putting on a play for their school, but all the kids were trying overly hard to pretend that what they were acting out was actually happening. This led to humorous situations where they’d try to explain away how someone could accidentally knock over a tree or why a master swordsman would drop their sword when unsheathing it. I eventually woke up laughing and had to quickly write down my dream before I forgot it. I then started jotting down ways my dream could be used in a story, and before I knew it, the sun was coming up and I had a mostly complete outline with enough ideas to finish fleshing it out.
    전 아침에 꿈을 꿨어요. 그 꿈은 아이들이 모여서 학교에서 놀고 있는 것이었죠. 그 이아들은 자신들이 역활극을 하며 노는 걸 마치 진짜처럼 행동했고 그들이 어떻게 누군가가 나무에 부딛치고, 검사가 그의 검을 떨어트리는 연기는 진짜인냥 만들려고 정말 노력했지요. 전 웃으면서 일어났고, 기억을 잊기 전에 글을 쓰고 그걸로 이야기를 만들었죠. 그리고 해가 뜨기도 전에 이야기의 줄거리는 완성되어 있었죠.

All of your currently-published fanfiction is comedic in nature.  What is it about writing comedies that you find easier or more appealing than writing in other genres?
    당신의 팬픽은 모두 코메디에요. 왜 코메디가 다른 장르보다 쓰기 쉽다고 생각하신건가요?

Two of my favorite authors are Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams. They both have a way of telling an entertaining story that also mixes in comedy. I’ve always felt that it’s a good idea to write stories that you, yourself, would also like to read, so I make my stories have a comedic aspect to them.
    전 작가 Terry Pratchett와 Doglas Adams를 좋아해요. 그들이 이야기는 신이나고 코메디와 뒤섞여 있죠. 전 그 아이디어가 좋았어요. 그래서 이야기에 코메디적인 요소를 넣은 것이죠.

I’ve tried writing in other genres before, and it’s always led to issues with tone and confused readers that aren’t sure whether they should be finding a part of the story funny or not.
    전 다른 장르를 써 보려고 한 적이 있어요, 하지만 그런걸 언제나 덜 즐겁고 혼란스러워 이야기에서 어떤걸 찾아야 하는지 모르게 했죠.

Did you plan from the start to include original lyrics for the play’s musical numbers, or was that decision made later in the writing process?  What differences did you encounter as an author between writing the lyrics and writing the rest of the story?
    당신이 팬픽에 자신이 창작한 가사를 넣으려고 했던 게 처음 계획되었던 건가요? 아니면 나중에 결정한 건가요? 글을 쓰면서요. 작가로서 글 파트와 노래 파트를 쓸때 달랐던 점이 있나요?

It was always the plan to include original lyrics. I wanted to make each song unique and not copy anything from the show. However, this then led to the problem of nobody besides myself knowing how the songs were supposed to be sung. It was sort of a lose/lose scenario. I toyed around with having no songs, but I liked the charm of the play being a musical, so I kept the original lyrics.
    전 언제나 제 자작곡을 준비해요. 전 각각의 이야기들이 독창성을 지니길 바라죠. 그게 진짜 노래의 분위기는 제 머릿속에 있고 독자들은 단지 가사만을 읽는다는 문제점을 발생시키지만요. 이건 좀 느슨한 이야기 구조에요. 전 아무 노래도 없는 이야기도 써봤지만, 제게는 뮤지컬이 어떤 매력을 가진 것으로 다가오더군요. 그래서 계속 자작곡을 만들죠.

The main difference between writing the lyrics versus the story was that I wrote them apart from each other. I finished the lyrics first so that I had an idea of how the scene would have to play out and how the characters would need to act to logically fit the musical number. I would copy in the lyrics once the story needed them and then make adjustments as needed.
    스토리와 노래의 가장 다른 점은 제가 그걸 집어넣는 순서에요. 전 노래 가사를 먼저 만들고 그게 어떤 부분에 적합할지 어떤 케릭터가 부르는 게 좋을 지 생각하죠. 그 다음에 그렇게 조종한 노래를 제 이야기 속에 집어넣죠.

Although this story gives plenty of face time to each of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Apple Bloom is the only pony you’ve tagged as a main character in it.  Would you describe this as an Apple Bloom story, or a CMC story which happens to focus more on Apple Bloom?  Did you find that the focus of the story changed at all in that regard when you were writing or editing?
    물론 이야기는 대부분 큐티마크 크루세이더를 다룬 것이지만 애플 블룸만이 매인 케릭터로 태그 되어 있죠. 여러분은 이 소설을 애플 불름의 것으로 생각하실 수 있나요? 아니면 CMC의 것이지만 다만 애플 블룸이 중심이 이야기라고요? 그리고 그 선택의 차이가 이야기의 분위기를 바꿀 수 있다는 걸 아시나요?

From the start, I’ve imagined this to be an Apple Bloom story in which the rest of the CMC were also present. The rough draft of the story focused much more heavily on Apple Bloom, since I was more concerned on getting the play to work out right. It wasn’t until later that I expanded the activities outside the play and gave the other characters more face time. Even with their increased involvement, I still consider Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to have more of a supporting role and that Apple Bloom is the only main character.
    전 시작할 때 부터 애플 블룸과 다른 CMC 맴버의 이야기를 생각했어요. 이야기의 초안의 애플 블룸에 맞춰져 있었고, 전 그 부분에 초첨을 맞추려고 노력했죠. 적어도 다른 케릭터들에게 이야기를 부여할 시간이 생길 때 까지는요. 스위티 벨과 스쿠툴루가 이야기에서 중요한 부분을 차지하지만 전 애플불룸이 이 이야기의 본 주인공이라고 생각해요.

Did you find that having two “stories” intertwined–the play itself, and the drama surrounding the actors–presented any writing challenges?  Any pacing challenges?  Any challenges at all?
    당신은 연극이라는 이야기를 통해서 연극 밖의 상황과 연극 자체라는 이 중 이야기 구조를 창조했잖아요 그게 글을 쓰는데 어려움을 주진 않았나요? 어떤 문제나, 힘든 점이 있었나요?

Yes. Very much so. Early on, I focused too much on the play, and it wasn’t until I was nearly complete that I realized I had been neglecting the other parts of the story. I had to make many edits to try and get both stories to mesh together. After my story was accepted to EQD, I received several comments that the play portion story was good but that the story outside the play seemed incomplete. I knew the comments were right, but it wasn’t until much later (after I felt my writing had improved enough) that I went back and rewrote the story to give both sides the attention they deserved.
    네, 많았죠. 초기에는 전 연극 부분에만 초첨을 맞추려고 했지만 그러나 이야기의 다른 부분들을 놓치기도 했죠. 소설 속의 연극과 소설 그 자치의 비중을 맞추기 위해 노력했죠. 제가 EQD에 등제 된 이후에 전 연극 부분이 좋다는 글과 연극 왜의 이야기 부분이 부실하다는 비평 둘을 받았죠. 맞아죠. 그 비평은 옳죠. 하지만, 얼마 지나지 않아서-제 글쓰기 실력이 는 다음에- 제 소설의 두 부분에 밸런스를 맞추고 수정할 수 있었습니다.

(You can read or download An Imaginative Performance at FIMFiction.net, and check out its pre-ID Equestria Daily post as well, courtesy of the Wayback Machine.)

-여러분은 상상속의 퍼포먼스를 팬픽션 넷에서 읽거나 다운로드 받거나, 에퀘스트리아 데일리의 다른 포스트들을 참조할 수 있습니다.-

이 게시물을 추천한 분들의 목록입니다.
    [1] 2013/10/28 00:24:11  61.105.***.31  핫스프링스  401317
    [2] 2013/10/28 00:24:21  211.209.***.207  철십자수훈자  436408
    [3] 2013/10/28 00:26:01  121.175.***.202  KGM  461791
    [4] 2013/10/28 00:38:40  14.34.***.39  Richter  405257
    [5] 2013/10/28 00:54:26  1.242.***.58  튜트  384882
    푸르딩딩:추천수 3이상 댓글은 배경색이 바뀝니다.
    (단,비공감수가 추천수의 1/3 초과시 해당없음)

죄송합니다. 댓글 작성은 회원만 가능합니다.

번호 제 목 이름 날짜 조회 추천
    [EQD] 악몽야 기념 번역. KardienLupus 13/10/31 17:58 47 2